COVID-19 preventive measures
Eversince the outbreak of COVID-19 infection, the University of Economics, Prague (VSE) has adopted a number of preventive measures to minimize the possible risk of transmission. VSE has been closely monitoring the situation and has been cooperating with the Hygienic Authority of the City of Prague and following its regulations.
The management of VSE asks everyone for the most responsible approach and following all recommendations and regulations, including the Rector´s Order to reduce risk of COVID-19 infections, which is available here.
- World Health Organization
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Prague Airport Coronavirus Information
The Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic suggests everyone should cohere to the following preventive measures:
- Using soap and water for washing hands as well as means of disinfection
- Not attending places with a higher number of people
- Avoiding contact with persons with signs of respiratory illness
Moreover, the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic also asks everyone who returns from Italy to contact the Anti-Epidemic Department at one of these numbers: +420 773 782 856, +420 773 782 850 or 112. As of March 7, 2020, quarantine in the lenght of 14 days will imposed upon all persons with a legal stay in the Czech Republic exceeding 90 days who return from Italy. A fine of up to 3 million CZK may be imposed for violating the quarantine.