April 27 – Rector’s Day & Battle of Faculties
On April 27, 2022, VŠE organizes the Rector’s Sports Day. Since the lectures are cancelled on that day, all VŠE students are invited to participate.
You can register for one of the sports competition:
- floorball – VSE Třebešín Sports Complex,from 12:00, register at firstname.lastname@example.org
- basketball – Jarov dorms, from 10:00, register till April 22 at email@example.com
- beach volleyball – Beachclub Ladví, from 8:00, register till April 24 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- volleyball – VSE Třebešín Sports Complex, from 8:00, register at email@example.com
- tennis – VSE Třebešín Sports Complex, from 8:30, register till April 24 at firstname.lastname@example.org (registration possible only in pairs)
- football – Jarov dorms, from 8:30, register in whole teams (at least 5 members) at email@example.com (application fee – 700 CZK for the team)
You can also take part in following sport activities:
- walk, hiking trip – meeting point in front of the entrance to Výstaviště Praha Holešovice at 9:00, route – Stromovka – Trojská footbridge – Šutka – Čimický grove – Ďáblický grove – Prosek rocks – Vysočanský park – Rokytka – Harfa – and then with tram to – Jarov (length: 14 km)
- canoeing – Sazava river, meeting point in Týnec nad Sázavou at 10:30, take your own wet suits and shoes (if possible borrow neoprene equipment), VSE will prepare boats, paddles and canoe barells, register till April 24 at firstname.lastname@example.org, price – 50 CZK per person
Battle of the Faculties
On Jarov dormitory campus, selected students will represent each of the faculty in three sports events between 16:00 – 21:00:
- Knock in a nail,
- Bring Sally up/down,
- Over the shoulder – Atlas.
In the second half of the program, everybody can win points for his/her faculty in given sport events (softball, walking on stilts, target shooting…).