Practical info & Useful links
Students from EU countries plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland are entitled to the provision of necessary and urgent health care free-of-charge. It is only necessary that they have a certified E 128 form from their home country or a European Health Insurance Card, which replaces the paper forms needed.
It is highly recommended to have a supplementary commercial health insurance. It should be purchased before the student leaves the country of origin.
Non – EU students:
Health insurance is required while obtaining a VISA.
In case of any health problem, follow these steps:
- call information/customer or emergency line of your insurance company
- notify them of the problem
- ask for contracting doctor, his address and opening hour/website
- see the doctor
- remember to take your insurance card
- remember to take the invoice from the doctor
|IN CASE OF EMERGENCY|
|European Emergency Number (Police, Fire, Medical Service)||112|
|Emergency Medical Service||155|
|Prague Contact Centre (tourist information)||12 444|
Suggested Medical Contacts
|General Practitioner||Dentist||Academic Psychological Counseling||Pharmacy|
|MUDr. Luboš Hraba
450 CZK for the medical examination
|MUDr. Conková Renata
MDDr. Marek Habl
Both dentists address:
130 00 Prague 3 – Žižkov
Treatment can be ordered by prior arrangement with the doctors.
Prague University of Economics and Business
Winston Churchill Sq. 4, 130 67 Prague 3
WHERE IS THE NEAREST…
ATM at University
- Old Building – at the entrance (Komerční banka)
- Italská Building – at the entrance (Česká spořitelna)
- Koněvova 2496/223
- Jindřišská 909/14 (open non-stop)