How to order VSE ID card
- Each VSE student is obliged to possess her/his own VSE identification card and carry it while being at VSE premises.
1. Log in to the Personal administration of InSIS here
2. In the menu section My College select Student’s portal
3. In My College → Study financing and scholarships section select Orders
4. In the “Orders” section it is possible to select the type of the VSE ID card you prefer (see above)
A. VSE ID card with ISIC license
The VSE ID card with ISIC license enables:
- the same as of the basic VSE ID card (see below)
- discounts in stores or restaurants outside VSE
B. Basic VSE ID card
The basic VSE ID card enables:
- Electronic wallet (paying for printing, copying and scanning)
- Paying in canteen
- Borrowing books in the library
- Entering the library and some classes / study rooms
- Access to the dormitories
- This card does not prove your student status to get public transport / commercial discounts!
For technical reasons, an ISIC card issued by the sending university abroad cannot be used as a proof of study when requesting for a public transport discount. Therefore, we recommend you request for the VSE ID card with ISIC license even if you have your own ISIC card.
5. Place your order In the “Study financing” section
6. Select “Online payment”
You will be redirected to 3D Secure payment gateway where you will pay online following the instructions.
7. Select the preferred method
8. Checking the order
9. In the “Orders” section select “My orders”
There is a list of executed orders and their status. If you pay online, the status will be changed in a few minutes and you will see the state “paid”.
The VSE ID card you have ordered will be available for you to collect at the reception desk of Eislerova Dormitory (Mon – Fri, 7:00-21:00 CET), provided that it was ordered and paid by a card by January 25, 2021. If the order and the payment were not received by this date, the card collection time will be subject to an individual notice.
To get the card, your identity will be verified – it is necessary to present your national identity card or passport.
In case you have ordered an ISIC card, you have to fill in a special form called „Consent to the processing of personal data“ before collecting your ISIC card.